Monday, September 20, 2010

Starting Off

What do I even fucking write about on a first official entry? Hm. Give me ideas. I could write off what I do from day-to-day, RPer and character. -coughs-

So let's say, here I am rambling me ass off. What does Demetri say?



A whole lot of bullshit is what' I'd say. -laughs-

I can rant, I can cuss. I can spit, but no, not swallow. -laughs hard- Women do that.


Can't even ask a good question. 




What's your favorite football team? Hockey team? Basketball team?

What car are you driving? What color?


The PM is just taking some well-deserved rest from this gruesome week with work issues. Don't we all hate it.


And for those asking, I don't have a PM Twitter account...... yet. Should I? -laughs- I think I can update from here anyway. Not that my life is any interesting but you all get my point.



And on to the real entries...










Can you take the heat? -smirks-

No comments:

Post a Comment