Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Shit Starts

Ah. I've spent about a month away from Volterra on my so-called 'travels', checking out other covens. An annual thing the Volturi secretly does to ensure every ass is in the right place.

The only remarkable thing that has happened with that is the chase I've had in Forks with the Cullens and the mutts. That was fun. I loved the rush more than anything. I knew what I was capable of and they could try to match it, but hell and shit knows they couldn't.

That's how I roll.

Arriving at the castle was not all fun when I had Master Aro almost rip my head off for failing him after telling him about that chase. That chase I was so fucking glad I've had. I have failed him for having not taken more precaution as to my position while hiding and so led to me being caught. -shrugs- Shit, i know.

After that, we spent the weekend at the Cayman Islands for the Egyptian couple Tia and Benjamin's wedding. The fucking reason why I was almost killed on the spot. And there was my confirmation I hated social events. Or ceremonies. That sort of ceremony for that matter.

I still have not figured out my past completely. I haven't read through my diary as a human to the end. Maybe some time I will have enough courage to face it again. So far I've noticed, I still feel fear finding out more. It was enough finding out that I once had a wife and a son. That was too much knowing already. I haven't even figured out what happened. I have not reached that part yet. Where were they and how did they die? Did I 'die' before them?

Looking back, I could only remember Master Aro as the first person whom I saw after enduring days of writhing in pain. He took me from there, and from there my past was completely forgotten.





And moving on to the present...






Katrina of the Denali coven.












She fucking happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment